Holiday Events in Greensboro, High Point, and Surrounding Towns
Experience the magic of the holiday season in Greensboro and High Point! From enchanting light displays to festive performances, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Check out these holiday events in Greensboro and High Point!
Don’t miss out on the excitement – sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about all the holiday events, including vendor markets, visits from Santa, wreath decorating classes, and more!
November 24 – December 30 (Fridays-Saturdays only, except for December 17-23)
- Experience McLaurin Farms’ holiday light show from your car or on a festive hayride. Capture picture-perfect moments with family amidst the colorful decorations and meet Santa (or even the Grinch). Buy tickets!
November 24 – December 23 (Fridays-Saturdays only, except for December 17-23)
- With over a million twinkling lights illuminating the farm, visitors can enjoy a winter wonderland and magical holiday sets unique to Kersey Valley. Grab a picture with Santa, then explore the rest of the property to find the Express Train Ride, Santa’s Workshop, and much more. Buy tickets!
December 1 – 31
- Take a walk along Peppermint Alley and enjoy festive family-friendly holiday decorations. Be sure to take plenty of pictures! Located in the alley next to Boxcar Bar + Arcade.
November 22 – December 31
- Take in the breathtaking outdoor light show at Greensboro Science Center. Visitors can discover 12 different light display “zones” with attractions like Wintery Welcome, Forest of Light, and Polar Pond. Buy tickets!
- Special Dates | Jingle Brew, November 17
December 7 – 10
- The Nutcracker will be performed at the Steven Tanger Performing Arts Center this year due to the performance’s historical venue – the Stevens Center in Winston-Salem – being under renovation. Since 1966, this ballet has showcased the talent of hundreds of UNCSA students who bring this holiday tradition to life as dancers, musicians, and theater designers. Buy tickets!
December 11 – 22 (select dates)
- Grab a bucket of popcorn and enjoy nostalgic holiday movies at The Carolina Theatre, like It’s a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, Elf, and Miracle of 34th Street. Tickets are available for purchase online or at the box office.
December 18 – 27
- Experience a stunning display of lights and holiday decorations while driving through High Point University’s beautiful campus.
November 17 – January 28
- This exciting community event returns to LeBauer Park in Downtown Greensboro and features an outdoor ice rink, photo opportunities, and a curling league on Tuesday nights. Passes available for purchase onsite.