Appointment Center/Scheduling Representative at Carolina Basement Systems
Carolina Basement Systems is looking for an Appointment Center Representative to join our growing team!
Are you looking for an administrative position that offers you a busy workload, with each day bringing something new and exciting? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and expand upon your current set of skills? If you answered yes to either of these questions, Carolina Basement Systems invites you to apply to join our team!
• A comprehensive training program, which allows you to fully understand every aspect of the job BEFORE you begin contacting customers.
• Benefit Package: medical, dental, vision, earn time off, 401 k, 401k matching.
• Employee assistance program
• Work life balance
• A company that will value your hard work and respects you
• Full time job
• A welcoming, family-oriented culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Represent the company through telephone customer contact including, but not limited to:
• Answer incoming calls.
• Schedule sales appointments.
• Following up with customers.
• Coordinate and balance the schedule of multiple parties, including those of the customer(s), Sales Inspectors, and Managers.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
• Keep customer records and files current and up-to-date.
• Send customers information about the company and the services we provide.
• Perform administrative functions to support all departments as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience in administration, logistics, and/or customer service required.
• Experience working in the construction industry preferred.
• Exceptional telephone, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Proficiency in computer applications and willingness to learn additional programs.
• Strong ethics, high integrity, and the commitment to ALWAYS putting the customer first!
Education and Experience Requirements:
• A high school diploma or general education diploma (GED) required.
• Physical ability to be on the phone for long periods of time.
• Physical ability to sit at a desk and remain sedentary for extended periods of time.