General Laborer/Construction Installer at Carolina Basement Systems
Carolina Basement Systems is looking for a Construction Installer to add to our growing team!
Are you tired of working construction positions that offer zero room for growth? Are you looking to change careers in order to improve yourself both financially and professionally? If you answered yes to either of those questions, Carolina Basement Systems invites you to apply to join our team!
- An hourly rate PLUS a bonus/incentive program, which allows for tremendous earning potential!
- A competitive benefits package
- A box truck to travel to the customers’ homes
- Your uniform
- Full-time, year-round work (yes, even during the winter months!)
- World-class training and support (including hands-on training out in the field)
- A comprehensive growth plan and leadership opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and deliver materials to work site
- Install our top-of-the-line products in customers’ homes, ultimately restoring their home to a safe and comfortable living environment
- Work on a crew of two to three other Production Installers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- An enjoyment in seeing a project through, from start to finish
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- An enjoyment for hands-on work
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong ethics and high integrity
- Commitment to ALWAYS putting the customer first!
Education and Experience Required:
- A high school diploma or general education diploma (GED) required
- Physical ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Physical ability to maneuver in tight or confined areas (e.g., crawl spaces)
- Physical ability to perform strenuous labor in various weather conditions
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds
Carolina Basement Systems is your local, professional basement and crawl space repair specialists. We specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space.